Thursday 19 September 2013

My current food favourites.

I always seem to find new food and drinks that are completely amazing but I've never seen before!

1. Fox's Caramel Caffe Thins


My grandma sent them over and they taste amazing. They have a really nice texture and have a really strong caramel taste which I was really happy about because caramel flavoured things usually aren't very strong. They're apparently made to dip in coffee so I might need to try that sometime!

2. Nutri-grain soft & fruity - Strawberry


I got one of these off my brother before he eats them all on his sponsored run tomorrow and they're so yummy! They're healthy too which is always a positive!

3. Ribena Pineapple & Passion fruit


I had this a couple of days ago and I fell in love. I love tropical flavours and this is probably my favourite tropical drink to date.

4. Waitrose seriously fruity Sicilian Lemon sorbet


This makes me miss being in Sicily where you could get proper Sicilian sorbet on every street corner. This is a really good replacement though. I ate half of the entire pot because it's so addictive!

5. Cupcakes


I've had a thing for cupcakes for a while, I find them so pretty! This was one of, possibly the best cupcake I've had. We're getting a new car tomorrow and when we were at the dealership last weekend, they let us choose a cake so I got this strawberry flavoured one. It has edible flowers and glitter and tasted just as good as it looks. The cake was also really soft and wasn't dry at all which some cupcakes are so this made me really happy!

Obviously there are more, but these are my most recent finds and food loves!
Jess xx

2 comments: