Sunday 15 September 2013

Half way.

I'm 15 days into my little post challenge and with 15 days to go, I wanted to do a quick update on how it's going! This post will end up being my 16th post so I'm a day ahead of schedule which I'm really happy with because I didn't think I'd be able to keep up with the amount once college started, but it's been easier than I expected - it's a really good way to relax and wind down after college and lets me write without it having to be work related! I want to continue writing the equivalent of a post a day in the following months because it's fun having to come up with different post ideas! If it becomes too difficult, I can always do one every other day which would make it easier! 

I also went to my first of probably many 18th parties yesterday! It was one of my best friends from secondary school so I got to see pretty much everyone from my old school, and as per usual, it was great to catch up with them and it felt no different to when I used to see them every day! I also got to speak to some of my old closer friends that I hadn't spoken to for a while so I'm going to increase contact with them which will be really great! 

Jess xx
P.S. This is also my 200th post! Time flies by, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment