Saturday 8 September 2012

Sleeeeepy!

I'm absolutely shatter after the last 3 days of college (it has been awesome though), no idea how I'm going to be after a whole week! :o
So basically, my classic civs teacher is amazing, my English lit teacher is amazing, my ancient history teacher is pretty awesome and my biology teacher is cool :) this year should be the best!! I've made at least one friend in each class too which is nice because I have someone to talk to now :) and I have outside of class friends too, including a couple in the year above :3 I'm happy ^.^
I passed out when we were outside in ancient history because it was too hot though...but they didn't make a big deal out of it which was great ^.^ everyone was really nice to me afterwards too so I'm happy about that :)
Mum got me this gorgeous blue & while jumper and a navy gilet today, I'm so happy because they're gorgeous and so cute ^.^ I really can't wait for winter/autumn now! Autumn is my favourite season too so yay!
I don't get to see my boyfriend tomorrow now which I'm quite disappointed about tbh :/ don't know if I'll get to see him next week either because I'm meeting up with one of my best friends who is off to Uni week after next so I don't know if I'm going to be able to have both days off :( hopefully I can then I get to see them both which will be awesome! :D I also get to see my other friend who is heading off to Uni too on Friday so that will be cool :)
P.S. sorry about the cruddy pictures, I swear they're nicer in person!! ;D they're so comfy though, and the gilet is (fake, obviously) fur lines and it's so warm and just Ajdkckabdf.
OH MY LIFE DOCTOR WHO IS ON TONIGHT I AM BEYOND EXCITED. anyway :P I'm rambling now xD DFTBA guys! :3

16 comments:

  1. this jumper is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you! :3 I got to wear it to college today and it's so comfortable ^o^ Plus it kinda looks like Amy Pond's in the Doctor Who episode this week :')

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you were pretty well dressed then! Can I ask where you got it from pleease? I only have like two jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! ;D it's from Fat Face :) I don't know if it's in the actual shop though because I got it from a hiking shop that also sells some clothes :)

      Delete
  3. that's cooool, thanks! :) Marks and Spencers actually are doing these great jumpers right now, like thick-knit but not too chunky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! There's a really cute one with stars on it that I really like but I can't afford it which sucks :(

      Delete
  4. I know, they're so expensive! the one I got was like £35 but I managed to convince my mum it's a "necessity" so she paid me back for half of it, woohoo :p I deffo need more tops though, this whole no-uniform thing is so stressful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish my mum would do that! :') I really want another big snuggly jumper but I don't have room and I can't afford it :P ooh, which one did you get? I know! It's so hard choosing what to wear >.< I think I've done pretty well so far though :)

      Delete
  5. Did you see the dark purple one with the zip on the back? I got that one :) same, but now I've run out of stuff to wear, but I managed a different pair of jeans each day of the week :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember that one, no, sorry! :P Awwh no! I haven't yet, but I just want the weather to make its mind up about whether it wants to be hot or cold in the day so it's easier to choose what to wear -.- I don't even have that many pairs of jeans!!

      Delete
  6. I know, that's so annoying; like it looks rainy so I wrap up and it's ending up being scorching. The common room is always baking too! Is your common room nice? Ahh I have too many, I never really wear each of them enough :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear stuff that's warmish so I won't be frozen in the morning and I won't boil in the day :) we don't have one :) we have a massive canteen to hang around in, outside or in town :) Haha, I have one normal pair, a dark blue pair, an old ripped pair and a black pair, that's it xD my favourites are the normal ones and I wear them the most :P

      Delete
  7. I don't seem to have anything that fits into that category! Ahh, our canteen's diddy, probably why we have a common room :p yeaah there's always that one pair of jeans that gets worn so much more than the others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I usually wear a thin top and then a jumper or jacket :) we have 2000 students so a common room would be pretty huge and crowded :P yeah! I just love them, so comfy and they go with everything!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. two thousand?! That's crazy! We have like three hundred in the sixth form haha, oh and we have a block of toilets the lower school aren't allowed in, which is so good! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a sixth form college where I go so it isn't attatched to a secondary school :) allows for a bigger campus and more people because they aren't catering for sixth form and actual school, plus it's split over 2 campuses and students come & go as they choose so it isn't as crowded as it sounds like it would be :) Haha, if we'd had that in year 11 I would be so so happy :')

      Delete