Sunday 2 September 2012

-le cry-

I'VE RUN OUT OF MINI LOVE HEARTS. MY LIFE IS OVER. SOMEBODY BUY ME SOME AND COME AND BRING THEM TO MY HOUSE NOW PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.
Anyway, IM BACK! After 3 days of washing up, chasing after 7-10 year olds and general housework, I'm finally back from my brownie pack holiday! I'm so tired, I haven't been getting to sleep until after 1 for the last 2 nights, and adding the fact that I was working all day, it really knackers you out! But yeah, almost time to go back to school and to be perfectly honest I'm so excited but scared at the same time >.< I'm going to try blogging between school and life but obviously school comes first, especially seeing as the next 2 years are the most important yet! But I'll try and do different things like outfit posts and things like that to keep it interesting and different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment