Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 2!

So finally got to have lessons today, and may I say that I am so looking forward to the next 2 years :') my teachers are crazy, swear like there's no tomorrow and have no shame whatsoever :') it's so brilliant it's unreal :3 so, in classics we ended up discussing why a town mysteriously died for no reason, and got on to the topic of Atlantis which was just awesome :'3 then in English Lit we were talking about our favourite books and the hunger games, perks of being a wallflower, the fault in our stars and benedict cumberbatch came up :') such a good start to college ^.^ the guy I was sitting next to actually knew what Cumberbitches were! I almost exploded with happiness!! :') so yeah, school is awesome :) the only problem is that I have lunch & then a free tomorrow so I have 3 hours solid of nothing and I don't know many people so I'm going to be on my own for my free :( I'm showing my friend Danni how I do my make up at lunch which will be exciting! ^.^ so yeah, I have one good friend which I'm happy with, shame she isn't doing any of my courses though :( oh well! :) I spend lunch with her which is good :3

No comments:

Post a Comment