Thursday 20 September 2012

You're using your headphones to drown out your mind

The title of this blog is from a song by one of my favourite artists; Eet by Regina Spektor :) It isn't like the normal stuff I listen to, like Guns n' Roses, Yashin, All Time Low & Lostprophets but in all fairness my music taste is VERY odd. I listen to heavy rock, classic rock, almost folk music (Hudson Taylor & Orla Gartland, CHECK THEM OUT.) and loads of other music :) its nice having lots of genres to listen to as it gives me music to listen to no matter what mood I'm in :)
Today was actually pretty fun! :) got to have a Starbucks again which made me happy :D plus I got to hang around with my friends which makes me very happy ^o^ I had good lessons today as well which is awesome :) I got my funny and cool teacher for English lit as well so its been a good day :3 I have quite a bit of work to do now though which sucks! D: so I should get on with that now :P DFTBA x

No comments:

Post a Comment