Sorry I haven't posted properly for a while, the last week or so has been completely crazy!
- I've had coursework due in for today so I was super happy to finally be rid of it and get some form of a life back! This weekend, I replanned and wrote my final draft and I barely went on my phone or computer which is really odd for me as I'm usually glued to it. It definitely helped though as I handed in my essay this morning completed and with all of the little extras my teacher says it needs! I've never been happier to get rid of a piece of work, I just hope it's good enough now!
- Over the last week, nothing has happened that is blog worthy apart from having a blood test done last week and having lots of driving lessons which is loads of fun! I'm really enjoying driving and I hope that I can actually pass when I have my test in early March!
- I've been reading the complete collection of Sherlock Holmes and it's amazing! I love the original stories and I think Arthur Conan Doyle is a genius. I can't wait to read more once I have time!
- Even though I love Classical literature, I actually miss doing the art module in Classic civilisation because literature is so difficult!
- I haven't painted my nails in about two weeks and it feels so weird but my nails are stronger!
- I haven't been wearing lipstick for the last week either and I bought another today, I remember why I love them so much! I can't wait to show you!
I promise I'll post more now my coursework it out of the way!