Friday 3 January 2014

Fire Is Catching.

On Wednesday, me and a secondary school friend went shopping and saw Catching Fire in Reading. I'd read all three books within 4 days of buying them, just before the first film came out so I really love the series and couldn't wait to see what they did with the second film after the overall disappointing Hunger Games film compared to the books. 
I was so impressed! They stuck so closely to the book and almost cried at some bits! I thought the casting was down to a tee and I loved Sam Claflin and Jena Malone as Finnick and Johanna. I loved where they ended it too, I can't wait for Mockingjay parts 1 and 2 - if they stick with the same director, I know it will be amazing!
I completely recommend this film, the last Hunger Games film (not as good but still pretty good if you detach it from the books!) and of course the books!
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, the first was alright but the second was awesome. I didn't like the third book but I thought it had potential to be a great movie, so hopefully it will follow in Catching Fire's steps!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them so long ago and in such quick succession that I can't remember what happens in which book, but I don't remember hating any parts of any so I hope they do the last one justice too and apparently they're keep with the same director, he obviously knows what he's doing so it should be good! xx

      Delete