Sunday 23 September 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head

I love the rain! I love when it makes that pitter patter sound on the roof and windows and I love the smell of rain and it just makes everything seem almost peaceful and calm :) I love sitting around in trackies and a hoodie and just reading when it's raining, it's the perfect weather for it because there isn't much else to do :)
I love reading so much :) its so great opening a book or a file on your kindle and entering a whole new world, meeting new people and places and just forgetting about real life :) I'm happy because I love majority of genres of books, I love classics and fantasy and romance and loads of others :) my favourite author is probably John Green or JK Rowling (obviously ;D) I also have a special love for Adorakable - Sarra Manning, it's the book that actually inspired me to start a blog! It's such a great book and it just shows you that being different is good :) but yeah, I'm off to read the Odyssey for Classic Civilisations now, bye! DFTBA x

8 comments:

  1. Stalking your blog again.. I'm currently wearing trackies and a hoodie and reading Harry Potter! Plus, Adorkable inspired me to blog too :D just thought I'd throw this out there :P I haven't read any John Green yet but is he the one who did Looking for Alaska?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading the Odyssey for classic civs :) its actually really interesting! :) a bit hard to get used to the language but it's good once you understand it :) Ahh, that's so cool! :') we're just Jeane wannabes really ;D Oh, you must! He is an incredible author :) all of his books are different from the last and they're all so perfect, I've cried because of quite a few of them because they're so well written :D yep, that one is amazing and made me cry, it's so sweet but sad at the end

      Delete
  2. Yes, I would be so happy if I was her, honestly! they sound really amazing, my friend loooves his stuff so I think I'll buy some and see how it goes :) Awww I cry at books waay too much too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, same :D Yeah, his books are all incredible, I strongly recommend any of his books :3 I know, I cry at quite a few books D:

      Delete
  3. But which one would you say is the best?! I need to know which one to order! Also, have you been on Pottermore since the new chapters were added? sklhfalhdgjds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fault in our stars is amazing, paper towns is also great, so is looking for Alaska and will Grayson, will Grayson :) but I think if you want one that isn't really sad then read An abundance of Katherines first :) its such a cute book!
      No! I haven't had any time! :(

      Delete
  4. Okay, I need to get on amazon then :) aww, you should do it, it's really good so far but it's only up to chapter 11! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! :D it's really amazing :3 they all are to be honest ^.^ Ahaa, I'll look at it when I have time :3

      Delete