Despite handing my English coursework in last Monday, life has still been trundling along at quite a relaxed pace with not a lot going on. I've figured out that going into college for first lesson and doing my homework there takes away a lot of unnecessary stress so I have time to read and do outside research and work for my subjects which is really great!
A few things that are/have been happening or running through my head recently:
- Just over a month until my birthday - I'm so excited but scared to turn 18!
- I can't wait to start Uni; I drive past Reading in my lessons so it's just out of reach taunting me!
- I get to go to the British Museum with my Classics class after half term and I can't wait!
- I had to go to the hospital for a diabetic check up yesterday and they told me I have the option to see a psychologist for my needle phobia which might be a good thing, I haven't decided yet.
- I've decided that when I get to Uni, I want flowers in my room. I don't have any in my room now and I think they're really pretty so I want some when I have a space that is 100% my own.
- I've finally got a proper, close group of friends and I couldn't be happier! I always feel a bit detached from friendship groups so it's nice to be able to get this now.
- My love for American sweets has been rekindled, I can't believe I forgot how good they are!
- My driving test is 4 weeks yesterday which is rather scary! I think I'm doing pretty well though and I hope I pass first time!
- I have to go back to Cardiff and Birmingham Unis within the next two months and I'm excited because I get to look around them again! It will be difficult to choose between them.
- I still haven't heard back from Exeter Uni which is really annoying...I don't want to go there and I have to wait for them to reply which is stopping me from being able to do anything with the rest of my choices! Even if I wanted to go there, I would be put off by now purely because they're being so long with choosing!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this! It's nice to just put down my thoughts sometimes!