Sunday 2 February 2014

Writing Room

A genie has granted your wish to build your perfect space for reading and writing. What's it like?

My friend Imie kindly let me use a pdf file of different blogging ideas to come up with some interesting posts that I wouldn't have thought of!
This one is super awesome and interesting so I thought I would do this by sharing my favourite pinterest photos of what my ideal reading/writing room would have in it! Or at least the sort of things it would include!

1. Somewhere cosy to sit for reading...


2. Inspiration everywhere for writing...




3. Either a wall of books...





4. A room full of books...





5. Or a nook within a writing room for when I need to hide away in others stories!




This post was a little different but I had fun finding out the photos to make it! Hopefully one day I'll be able to live somewhere that I could make one of these ideas come true as I'd love a reading/writing room or just a book nook! They look so cosy!
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. i love those little nooks under the stairs me and my mom thought it was a fab idea! Though bay windows are even better; natural lighting and lovely views is all you want to be in your own little world with a book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look amazing - a great way to utilise a small space! Yeah, that would be perfect! :)

      Delete