Tuesday 18 September 2012

Dum de dum de dum

Not much to say about today really!! This morning was fun, starbucks and then park with a couple of friends and then we got chocolate in biology!! :D we got to watch the film version of Macbeth in English which was awesome, the actress that plays Lady Macbeth is so good, she's mental and it's brilliant! Classic civs was good, I'm actually understanding it which is pretty awesome :D
After college I went back to my old school for some very late awards ceremony and it was so nice to see all of my old friends and teachers again :) admittedly going back, I miss everyone loads and it feels like I never left but I do like college, I just need to get more friends because I have a few but I don't have people to hang around with in all of my frees which means I'm a loner for some of them which sucks D; I get to learn more Latin tomorrow which is going to be so awesome!!! :D so excited :3 it's really interesting and different :) but yeah, sorry that this post isn't very exciting, today wasnt super special & not much interesting stuff happened which is rubbish! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment