Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Ray of Sunshine.

I got the best news today and it's made me happier than I've been for quite a while about my general school stuff! 
I've been sure that I was predicted BBB since I started college but after tutor time today, I spoke to my teacher about my Uni choices and predicted grades, and it turns out that I'm actually predicted AAB!!! I was so shocked and happy because these grades mean that I have more of a chance of getting offers from most of my Uni choices! 
I've been quite worried about not getting any offers so I'm really excited that if my personal statement goes well, I actually have a chance! My top three are Cardiff, Reading and Exeter so I should hopefully get the offers from them because their grades are lower which is great! 
It's put me in such a good mood and it's inspired me to work even harder this year so I can achieve these grades! 
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay, that's so good, well done Jess!! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy at the moment! xxxx

      Delete