Sunday 3 February 2013

Shake things up a bit!

Last night I changed the background for this slightly! Instead of the birds and trees, it's now a bit darker with leaves! I find it strange because I'm so used to the other one, but I like it and I'll get used to it after a while!

Dan and Phil's radio show today was just fantastic, probably the best it's ever been! I haven't laughed that much or that hard for a long time...I can always count on Phil and Dan to make me smile. :)

I've been doing a lot of Classics homework today in prep for an essay next week...yay. Because of this, I've been on YouTube, and I started listening to King by Lauren Aquilina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_6Rw1R7kg&list=FLzppRwVNOGY1R4GjxH1awVg). Through this, I found Fools. Honestly, Lauren Aquilina is fantastic, these two songs have become some of my favourites that I can just listen to no matter what. If you haven't heard her, listen. She's amazing!
Fools - Lauren Aquilina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uodUCtmCRME&list=FLzppRwVNOGY1R4GjxH1awVg&index=1

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment