Monday 25 February 2013

My weekend!

First off, sorry I haven't been blogging for a little while, life and homework took over for once!
I finally met Kate (http://smilingismyfavourite.blogspot.co.uk) on Saturday which was awesome. We started talking on BlogSpot in September ish, then twitter and finally Facebook around October time. We went for a shopping trip around Guildford with the limited money we both had and it ended up being a great day of laughing at horrible clothes and buying some amazing stuff!
Being me, and it being Guildford, I obviously bought some American sweets (who would have guessed?!) for about £8! I was quite proud, I was expecting to buy so much more because I've recently been having withdrawal symptoms and cravings for American sweets which isn't good!


There were a few sweets that didn't make it home for the picture...
all very yummy though!
Only 2 packs of Swedish fish, most of the Nerds, 2 Laffy Taffy strips, the can of Mello Yello and half a bottle of Pineapple Fanta left now! I go through sweets so fast despite being diabetic! (My blood sugar is still under pretty good control though which is awesome!) I also originally had another can of Mello Yello and a pack of berry Starburst (SO GOOD.)

I also bought a gorgeous dress from New Look for £13, because of my Student Card I got it for £11! I'm still not completely sure about what I'm going to wear with it but I'll find something eventually, it's gorgeous!



Thankfully changing rooms have good lighting so I could get a decent picture of an outfit for once!

How cute is the pattern on the dress?! I just fell in love with it!

I love the navy and bows, 2 of my favourite things when it comes to clothing! It's so cute with the white collar as well, I love it!

I also went to a party with my old school friends Saturday night which was a lot of fun! I do love how I can go back to them and it will always feel the same being back with them! Annoyingly because of my horrible cold and sore throat, I had to leave early, but when I was there, it was awesome!

On the Friday, I went to the Crew warehouse sale at Ascot Racecourse with my parents and I got some super pretty stuff - it's all been taken and hidden away until my birthday so you'll have to wait until then to see any of it! I can say that I've found a new love in the form of a dress that I tried on though, it's perfect and I'm in love with it!

I spent quite a lot of Sunday doing homework but I also went to John Lewis and also found such a pretty purse from Radley but that is also being saved for my birthday! It's adorable though!
I did find some Kate Spade mugs when I was looking around and they were super cute - £20 for a mug though! It's a shame because if they were cheaper, I would have probably got one! They also had some really nice paperweights and keyrings too - why does Kate Spade all have to be so pretty and stylish and expensive?! Why why why?!

Hopefully I'll be more up to date with my blogging now though! I miss it so much when I don't blog - even for a day or two!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment