Wednesday 16 January 2013

Card games and late nights

So today has been pretty uneventful. I got to go to the pub with some friends after college though which was good, I'm so rubbish at card games though!!

I still have quite a lot of work that I need to be getting on with for various subjects which is starting to stress me out again...hopefully I'll be able to get on top of it before it gets out of hand completely. I hate feeling really over worked but it's strange because I don't mind being under pressure, it's just if I have a lot of work I start to worry that I won't be able to get it done on time.
I'm getting so tired because my lack of sleep over the holidays has messed with my body clock so I can't sleep until late, it's really rubbish because I have to get up at 6.30 every morning...

Anyway, I've run out of things to say!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment