Tuesday 2 October 2012

CHEAT!

Best. Card. Game. Ever. We were playing it at lunchtime and in the free today and it turns out that I'm pretty good! ;D I managed to lose my stupid umbrella! -.-
I have to do a presentation in extended project tomorrow, I hate talking in front of groups of people .___. I'm fine with talking with friends but in front of people is scary!!!
On a brighter note, I'm going to see Mayday Parade with a couple of friends from college on Friday!!!! I'm beyond excited :D eek!! The support bands are great too!
I discovered that Arthur Darvill was in a band before doctor who!!! It's incredible and the songs are so catchy!!! :D the band is called Edmund - go and check them out on YouTube! :D
Another band I'm loving again is called Johnny get the gun, their new album came out for free on the internet yesterday! I love them so much, they're really lovely guys as well :) check out Good as it Gets and My Mistake on YouTube!!! They're both super catchy! :)
Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've had so much homework to do! >.< hopefully I'll be posting more frequently again soon :) DFTBA guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment