Tuesday 16 October 2012

Funk.

It's a funny word, funk :P but annoyingly, I've got myself into a massive funk (yes, meaning a bad mood and yes, I still use that word to say that I'm in a bad mood) today and I don't really understand 100% why :(
I guess I'm feeling a little lonely at the moment :( I don't get to see my boyfriend for another 2 weeks, but I guess that's what happens in long distance relationships, you work around it and accept that there will be times where you can't see each other as often as you would like. It's so worth it in the end though, makes seeing each other just that bit more special I guess :)
I also feel lonely because of my friends :/ don't get me wrong, I love them all to bits, but I always feel different and left out in any group I'm in. I'm the only one who moved away from my old school friends so I'm not part of that group as I used to be any more, and in my new group of friends, it seems as if I'm the only one who doesn't drink, so when they were all talking today I felt so out of the conversation. And I'm sure they didn't mean to be horrible, but they were saying that there's no point me joining in as I wouldn't enjoy the conversation anyway...I just always seem to not be the same as everyone. Yeah, I know that's good because I'm different, but I just wish I would fit in properly somewhere just once. I hate being the odd one out :(
I really hate over thinking sometime :(

2 comments:

  1. You're the same as meeee! I over think everything too, I'm sure things will pick up sooon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, kind of yay? :P yeah, it'll be alright soon, just a bit of a rubbish day D: thank you though! :)

      Delete