Saturday 6 October 2012

MAYDAY PARADE!

I saw Mayday Parade, Natives, For the Foxes and The Summer Set yesterday; it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to :') me & my friend almost didn't get in because they don't take photocopies of passports as valid ID anymore :S thank god I had my student card on me :3 but yeah, I got wristbands/a necklace from each of the bands which is awesome :') I love getting merch, its always nice to help out bands you love :D it was only a small gig hall in Kingston which was great because little, intimate shows are always better :3 each band was incredible and they sounded like they do on recorded versions, if you haven't heard of the bands I highly recommend you look them up :D I've missed going to gigs though! This has been the first gig I've been to since March!!!!!!!! D: I'll have to see if there are any other awesome ones on soon ;D
OOH! I also got my wristband signed by the lead singer of For the Foxes :3 it was such a great night ^.^
DFTBA x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that's look so cool! And Kingston is like sooo close to me, I go there all the time! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing :') Ooh, awesome! I was the The Peel :) its actually really nice but really small! ^.^

      Delete