Friday 2 November 2012

Thinking things

Me and Kate were talking about faith and beliefs yesterday and it got me thinking about my own beliefs.
I don't believe in God but I believe in Karma and Fate, what comes around goes around sort of stuff! Mostly about if things are meant to be, it will be. I think that if you stay positive and happy then things go right most of the time and even if things go wrong you shouldn't let it get the better of you :)
I've figured out that if you are happier and actually take the time to look around at the world, you appreciate the little things in life a whole lot more and you end up remembering them more because they make a bigger impact on you and your life than you realise when they're happening :)
I should just stop rambling on now so ya, blog later! DFTBA! x

No comments:

Post a Comment