Friday 16 November 2012

Some things just don't work out the way you want them to

Today was nice, I've managed to get loads of work done so I almost have a free weekend! I was planning on meeting up with le boyfriend on Sunday but as I said, some things just don't work out the way you want or expect them to :( he has to go to a meal for his grandad's birthday meal which obviously comes first, but it's just upsetting because I was really looking forward to seeing him again after ages of being away from each other :( hopefully we'll see each other soonish...I hate being away from him for long :(
I got to sit in Starbucks again in my 2nd free today, so I got my kids hot chocolate (so much cheaper!) and they put it in the teensiest take away cup I have EVER seen! It was so so cute! :3 there wasn't anyone interesting in the shop today though which is highly disappointing :( its always fun looking out for new characters :)
I've been watching Children in Need tonight and WHY OH WHY did they put Girls Aloud on?! They were atrocious! They should have broken up and left it at that! Only Kimberley can really sing out of them...it's so painful! And then One Direction came on and make it worse :( just bad :(
So all in all, a bit of a mixed day, but I'll stay positive like I always do, because what's the point of being down about something that you can't control?
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment