Sunday 18 November 2012

Note to self

As I found out yesterday, copying and pasting photos on to my blog doesn't work, and results in people only being able to see a blank box with a blue question mark in it...
To solve this, I need to save each individual photo, then add them in to the post properly.
ANOTHER NOTE: When adding photos, make sure you do it during your post instead of afterwards, otherwise it will mess up the alignment of the writing, change the usual font of your post and completely kill you inside due to your OCD, trying to get it back to where it was originally (ultimately making it worse).
Hope you guys enjoyed looking in to my mind! :P (and yes, I'm pretty sure I have OCD as anything that doesn't conform to the usual pattern or style kills me xD)
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment