Thursday 15 November 2012

Road Trip!

I went to Southampton Uni today with college! We had a lecture and then had 2 hours to do undergraduate level research, after that we presented our findings to the group. It was so difficult and stressful, but it all worked out in the end and the presentation actually went pretty well! The library had 5 whole floors! It was huge and amazing; I've never seen so many books in one place in my life!
We got to have pizza for lunch on the campus, pepperoni with a stuffed crust! IT WAS SO GOOD! £6 for a whole pizza as well! It's so cheap for a take away pizza! It's crazy! Everything else in the shops were cheap as well!
I GOT HARIBO! I GOT A WHOLE BIG PACK! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CRAVINGS HAVE FINALLY BEEN FILLED!
I'm honestly so excited but nervous for University now, it's such hard work but loads of fun :) Annoyingly, Southampton doesn't do the course that I want so I can't look there as a Uni, it's a shame because it's really nice! Plus it's great because we got to experience University as it really is, not just what it puts across on an open day! I loved it even though I almost had a mental breakdown when we were 15 minutes from deadline and we had barely started the powerpoint presentation! Either way, it went well, even if some things went a little wrong :D
The most awesome thing was that I got to go with 2 of my closer girl friends in college too! :) It was quite a good laugh on the minibus there and back :)
Hopefully I can post again tomorrow!
Jess xx

I've had this in my head the whole day; such a cute song!
Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Km75Pc0YzdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment