Tuesday 4 December 2012

hmm...

You know you just get the days where all you want to do is curl up in bed with hot chocolate and a good book, then forget the world for a bit? Yeah, having one right now :/
The problem is that I really don't have a specific idea why so it's even more annoying and confusing!
I guess it's just a mix of stress about exams coming up and missing Simon again. Plus the fact that I'm sure I've failed the biology end of topic test today too, probably doesn't help :( I hate days like this, it makes everything so difficult.
I'm always so positive about everything so the bad days are hard to deal with, they're few and far between these days luckily. Just wish I could snap out of it easier :(
Sorry about the lack of blogging recently though, I've been doing loads of work and I haven't had time to blog at all, but if I've had any ideas over the last few days, I've written them down so I can make a super awesome post sometime in the near future hopefully! :)
I've also got a new thing for wearing skirts and dresses; they're so comfortable and are actually really warm! Plus they always look prettier than jeans. Well, most of the time, anyway!
Ugh, I can feel a headache coming on...it really isn't my day :(
But yeah, Classics essay plan to do for tomorrow which will be interesting....
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment