Saturday 31 August 2013

Emergency bag kit

Whenever I go out, I always end up needing something that I didn't bring with me or wasn't provided (public toilets and toilet paper anyone?) so I've decided to try and make a kit to hopefully stop this problem from happening as much.
I've been meaning to create one of these kits for quite a while but haven't had the right sort of purse or enthusiasm so when my parents and I went to John Lewis today and I found this make up bag, I finally decided to create this much needed kit!

The Kit

Catseye comic woman large cosmetics bag - £12.50
W 20cm x H 14cm


The contents of my kit! 
This bag is quite large but this means that it will be easy to find in my bag and also easy to move between my handbags! I also carry around quite large handbags so this shouldn't be a problem to fit in to them! It's a really cute style and is plastic inside and out so if anything spills or opens, it won't damage the lining as it can be wiped clean again. 
I've put what I think I'm most likely going to need but forget when I'm out in this kit. This includes: 
  • A pack of tissues
  • Plasters
  • Paracetamol
  • Hayfever/allergy tablets
  • Mints
  • Lip balm (strawberry and 2 Burt's bees tinted balms...more to store than as an emergency thing!)
  • Nail file
  • Headphones
  • Pens (1 blue, 1 black)
  • Andrex toilet tissue wipes (as I said, public toilets.) 
  • Neutral lipstick
  • Hair ties (the blue springy things - they're meant to not damage your hair!) 
  • Train travel card for college
I'm not 100% sure if it will all stay in my kit, for example, my travel card doesn't fit in my purse with its awesome cover so I need to find it a new home that's easy to get to in my bag! 
Do any of you have a kit similar and what have you got in it that's different to mine?
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment