Friday 7 March 2014

Life's little loves.

Source
- Cudding up in my duvet.

- Reading a good book and getting lost in it.

- Having a blogging creative spurt and writing three or four posts at once.

- Finding new artists and listening to everything they've done.

- Searching recipes online to try one day in the far future.

- Making lists of books/films I need to read/watch.

- Download the free ones from said book list onto my kindle.

- Mini marshmallows.

- Candy corn and popcorn.

- Completing that day's to do list.

Add your own below!
Jess xx

6 comments:

  1. This is basically my list of things I love! I'd have to add reading a really great book in the sunshine and seeing all the spring flowers coming out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think reading pretty much anywhere is on this list! xx

      Delete
  2. ahh it really is the little things :) Definitely love all of these. I'd add waking up to birds chirping. That always puts me in a great mood...as long as it's not at 4am ^.^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's really lovely - when I go on my archaeological digs, I usually get woken up by the birds and it's actually so nice, even if it is a bit earlier than I wanted! xx

      Delete
  3. MINI MARSHMALLOWS! :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete