Wednesday 19 March 2014

Food, glorious food!

For this time round, our topic for the Blogger Challenge is food!
As I don't have a lot of spare time on my hands, I don't get the opportunity to cook much but when I get the chance, I love it! I'm actually not bad either which is always a good sign with Uni and having to cook for myself looming over my head!

As I wasn't really sure what to do for this post, I've decided to find links to recipes of sweet food/snacks I would like to try and make at some point in the future!

White Chocolate Candy Corn Popcorn


I was obviously going to include this - an improvement on my current favourite treat!

Pull Apart Cinnamon Roll


I love cinnamon and this looks so nice! I can't wait to make this one day!

Pink Lemonade Doughnuts


You may have realised I have a bit of a sweet tooth...these sound amazing and I assume they can be made with any fruit juice!

If you guys try any of these, tell me how they go!
Jess xx

Challenge post five.

2 comments:

  1. these pics just made me go "woww"...but i can't let myself click on the recipe links!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them out, they all look amazing! :D x

      Delete