Thursday 14 November 2013

Listen Without Understanding.

I love listening to songs in another language while I'm working. It makes it easier to concentrate as I can't sing along or listen to the lyrics closely so it forms a lovely background hum instead of distracting me from work. 
My favourite foreign language songs currently are by a singer called Luce Tremblay-Gaudette. I absolutely love her and even though I can't understand a single word, the songs are so sweet and happy sounding, they just put me in a good mood. You can listen to her 5 track album here.
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. I do the same, I either need foreign language songs or songs with no lyrics. I love Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a Dit, I think I found it on 500 Days Of Summer, it's such a lovely song :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out - thanks for the suggestion! :) xx

      Delete