I can't believe how good this weekend has been. Since getting my offer on Friday, everything has been going amazingly well!
A few things going through my mind currently:
- I am never moving out from under this duvet, it's far too warm.
- I'm super excited for Uni now, only have to wait until September!!
- I need to clean my room.
- I need extra hours in the day TO clean my room!
- The temptation to buy this make-up set is almost killing me...I have until Thursday to crack.
- My English coursework plan is due in a couple of weeks...help.
- People that you can talk to for hours or days on end and still not get bored are the best kind.
- DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY ON SATURDAY. I CAN"T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.
- Finally feeling close with my college friends is the nicest realisation.
- It's so close to Christmas!!!!!!!!!!...I still need to buy my friends presents.
- I have never been more grateful for fluffy snow boots in my life - even without snow they're the best for cold days.
- I need to find a pretty Christmassy nail polish for next month, but which to get?
- I need to re-watch the Aristocats again sometime, I miss this song.
- This is my 250th post!
That's pretty much what has been going through my head the last few days, mainly the song though...It's my favourite!
Hope you guys had as great a weekend as I did!