Monday 30 June 2014

Instagram snapshots #6

I haven't done one of these since April so there are quite a few photos! 
I'm trying to get back into blogging as much as possible and I hope people start to come back to reading posts as well, I liked chatting to everyone in the comments! I'm hoping to do more of my old series posts like these snapshots and the favourites posts I sometimes did, I enjoy finding pieces for those posts!

Great day out today!
Jane Eyre revision and a rice krispies cake!
Prettiest early Easter egg ever!
I love Easter chocolate!
A bit of relaxation before going back to revision!
Cute little post it note I found on the wall in college!
First ice cream from the van of the year!
Definitely a good way to revise...
So bored of revision, I still have 6 exams to go!
Mini doughnuts from Sainsbury's are my weakness...
Such a cute message!
In love with Playdate by Ciate! Such a pretty colour!

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment