Friday 20 June 2014

I'M FREE!

I finally finished my exams on Wednesday and I couldn't be happier! I actually think most of my exams went pretty well so I'm hoping that it shows in my grades!
It's a weird feeling that I'm completely finished with school/college now and that I'm hopefully moving on to a whole new stage of life in October where I get to be much more independent. I'm so happy I don't have to revise anymore too!
I have so much planned for this week which is exciting - I went round my friend Katie's for a sleepover yesterday/today and I'm going to London tomorrow, then on Wednesday I'm going to my old school's prom which will be exciting! I love actually having time to do things, I have loads to read and do over the next few months.
I've been collecting loads of post ideas over the last month, including reviews, tags, wish lists, the blogger challenges I've missed and a few other little bits and pieces! 
I've really missed blogging so expect quite a few posts when I'm not out!
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing with school! Hope you have a lot of fun in London, I've always wanted to go there; beautiful women with great fashion and hot guys with hot accents (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did, it was a great day as always! Haha, depends where you go! x

      Delete