Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday's thoughts.

I finished my english coursework! 
The first draft was handed in today and I couldn't be happier that it's gone. It's been causing me far too much stress for what it's worth so I'm glad it's gone for a week or so...until my teacher marks it and gives it back again! 
I also forgot to say that I got a rejection from UCL on Thursday but I'm not down about it as I knew it would happen as my grades aren't good enough, I'm just glad they decided quickly! Looking at you now, Exeter. 
I have so much reading to do over the next week for my interview at Reading - I've had these books loaned out since October now and I'm only partially way through them so it will be rather interesting to see if I get them read on time! I'm just glad that I'm a quick reader! 
It's also going to be interesting over Christmas, I have to read: the Regeneration trilogy by Pat Barker, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and The Iliad by Homer. Goodbye social life! 
Only 2 weeks and 3 days until I break up for the Christmas holidays and I couldn't be more excited. I love christmas so much and I really can't wait! 
I'm going to start doing a few of the reviews I promised you guys in October/November now I have time, hopefully you guys will like them! 
Hopefully normal blogging will start again soon and not be these update posts that I seem to be doing a lot of lately...and hopefully things get a bit more exciting so I can do more interesting blog posts!
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is, especially when it's something like this coursework, it's been crazy! xx

      Delete