Saturday 21 December 2013

This week's favourites!

I thought that a nice thing to start doing would be a weekly update of things I've been loving over the last 7 days! 

1. This video.

My Mum showed me this on Facebook and I thought it was so odd and hilarious - I laugh every time I see it!


I love doing these types of quizzes for fun because they're nearly always accurate but I love seeing the reasons behind it! I've always been more creative so I'm not surprised at all that I got this result - it's quite ironic that I'm left handed though! 

3. Red Pandas
Surely they must be the cutest, funniest and silliest animals in existence?! Every time I'm not feeling happy, I'll watch this video and it makes me feel 100 times better because it's so damn cute! 

There are so many inspirational quotes on this website, I love to just go through them and read them sometimes, some are pretty great!

This link is great and I love these tips, it made me laugh rather a lot!

Extra non-internet favourites of the week
- Hot Chocolate
- Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107; I love a good red lipstick and this one is particularly festive! 
- My black beanie hat from New Look; I've worn it three days this week!
- This month's issue of Elle magazine; there's great pieces about shopping the sales and how to style a navy blazer, one of my favourite pieces to wear!
- The Gift by Cecelia Ahern; I started it a couple of days ago and I'm hooked! I love everything she does and can't wait to get my hands on her new book, How to Fall In Love.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, should I do one of these every week? 
Send me links to things to add into next weeks one if you want - either in the comments or via my twitter, @theadorabled0rk!
Jess xx
P.S. I reached 50 followers so go and check my 50th followers blog out - Kristen from alittlelookinsideme.blogspot.co.uk!

1 comment: