Sunday 14 September 2014

Bucket List.

Earlier in summer I did a Summer Bucket List which got me thinking of general things I want to do. I've been writing this list for a while and thought it would be fun to share it with you as I've run out of ideas!

1. Visit New York


This is probably on the list on all teenagers everywhere but I still stand by it! I love busy atmospheres and cities, plus the shops look so amazing! I want to do this before I'm 30 in an ideal world! I would also love to visit the museums there!

2. See the northern lights


They're so beautiful and I would love to actually see them in person.

3. Go to a fashion week event (London, Paris or New York)


I think going to a show like Orla Kiely, Tory Burch or Kate Spade would be amazing as their clothes are gorgeous and quirky!

4. Have a best friend by the time I'm 20

I haven't had a proper best friend as such for a few years now as my secondary school friendship group was a big group of close friends, but I've never been closer to one person than everyone else - I would love to have that sort of thing with someone!

5. Work in a museum


Museums are one of my favourite places in the world - there's so much history under one roof and it's great being able to look at it all. Being able to work with it all would be amazing - I love learning and being surrounded by history, a museum would be a perfect for me.

6. Visit Paris


It looks like such a pretty city, it would be amazing to visit one day!

7. Get a 'usual' somewhere

It would be quite fun to go somewhere so much that the servers know what I have!

8. Go to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park



It looks like so much fun but I've never been able to go because I've never had anyone to go with! Hopefully I'll be able to go this year!

9. Have longer hair

My hair has been above my shoulders for the last 7 years and I've been trying to grow it longer again - hopefully in the next year it'll be below my shoulders properly instead of mid way like it is now!

What are some of your guys' bucket list items?
Jess xx

8 comments:

  1. This is a great bucket list! New York is just gorgeous and Winter Wonderland is so much fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to go to both before I'm 25 - I'm already working on plans! xx

      Delete
  2. I think you can see the Northern Lights in some of the northern islands in Scotland. They'd be amazing in person :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot easier to get to - I'll have a look into that! x

      Delete
  3. Great post, I would love to go cage diving to see Great White Sharks one day :) I also want to see the Northern Lights! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to do some of these too! I've seen the Northern lights, though they were pretty unspectacular when I went to Rekjavik, it was a bit cloudy!

    I'd love to have a best friend again too- I haven't had one since I was about 18 and I wish I did! I'd also like to go to NY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no! That's a shame - weather is always the problem!
      I have plans to go so I just hope they work out! x

      Delete