Saturday 2 August 2014

Top 6 Films.

I've finally caught up with the 2014 Blogger Challenges! Topic 14 is about films and a I've decided to write a list of my top 6 films!

1. Aristocats


Easily my favourite Disney film. I learnt how to play 'Everybody wants to be a cat' on piano when I still played and the other songs are great too!

2. My Fair Lady



I watched this on YouTube about a week ago and I loved it! Audrey Hepburn is such a brilliant actress and I love the songs in this film!

3. Despicable Me 1 & 2


I know this is technically 2 films but I love them both so much, I couldn't pick which to put as my favourite! The first one is great but the second is probably better by millimetres as I find it so funny but cute with Lucy!

4. Notting Hill


Best. Film. Ever. Honestly my favourite film; I could watch this all day every day! It's such a brilliant rom-com! Spike is probably one of my favourite characters across all of the films I've seen, he's so funny!

5. You've Got Mail


I've only seen this a couple of times, it's so good! It's also about books and what they mean to people which is obviously a huge plus in my eyes!

6. My Week With Marilyn


Eddie Redmayne and Emma Watson in the same film is always going to be good but this is incredible. I had to study Marilyn Monroe in GCSE history so this film is a fascinating take on the missing diary entries of Colin Clark's from when Marilyn was shooting The Prince and the Showgirl at Pinewood Studios! It's such a great look behind the scenes at one of film's most renowned icons (even though it's partially fictional) and I really loved it.

I always find it difficult to decide on favourites but I think this is as close as I'm going to get to a top selection...I'll probably have changed my mind by next week!
Jess xx

Topic 13

No comments:

Post a Comment