Monday 4 August 2014

Pink Love!

Lately I've been loving everything pink so I decided to put a list together of my most recent favourites and a little list of things I've had my eye on!

Chanel le vernis nail colour - May


I love this colour so much and I've wanted to try one of the Chanel polishes for a while but they're rather expensive! Hopefully one day I'll be able to actually test this polish and see if it's as good as its reputation.

Crew jumper - Classic Pink


I love these jumpers - I have 2 already and I love this colour! The jumpers are perfect and so soft and pretty.

Essie - Lovie Dovie


This is quite a good dupe for the Chanel polish but I actually have this one! I still need to use it but I'll review it once I have!

Dolce & Gabanna - Dolce eau de Parfum


This technically isn't pink but the flower on top has pink in it so it counts, right?! I need to buy this and it's such a pretty scent that I eventually will!

Natural Collection blush - Sugar Plum

Picture from here (haven't had time to take a picture and this is the best I can find!)
Its an amazing blush for the price and a really lovely colour, it also stays on for quite a long time too!

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick - Pink in the Afternoon


One of my favourite mid-tone pinks and I wear it most days when I can't be bothered to spend a long time choosing a lip colour. It suits me really well and I love it!

Pink Marc de Champagne truffles


These chocolates from Charbonnel et Walker are honestly the best things I've ever had. I have an addiction but they're sadly rather expensive so I can't have them too often.

MUA Velvet lip laquer - Funk


This is a really bold and bright pink and I love it. I'm loving matte lipsticks lately and this is probably the best I own, the colour lasts for ages and doesn't dry my lips out like quite a few matte lip products tend to do.

Chanel Rouge Lipstick - 62 Irrésistible


It smells of rose macarons, has the prettiest packaging and colour and lasts amazingly long for a lipstick that isn't matte, what isn't there to love?! If these lipsticks weren't so expensive, I'd buy loads more in a heartbeat!

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - 101


This is a really pretty matte lipstick and is pretty similar to Pink in the Afternoon but is obviously matte instead. I think this is the lightest colour I can pull off without looking washed out and silly so I'm glad I bought it and took a chance with it!

Fentiman's Rose Lemonade



I love this lemonade so much, it's probably my favourite drink full stop. I love all rose flavoured things but this is just perfect. The bottles are also really pretty and I'm going to use one to hold a flower in my University room come September!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I've never done something like this so I might try it with different colours!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment