Thursday 10 April 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon review.

I think I've found an even better pink than the Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 008 I was raving about in February...
I picked up Revlon's Super Lustrous in Pink in the Afternoon a while back and spent my Boots points on it - I'm so glad I did as I love it! It's a gorgeous soft, almost baby pink that suits my skin tone perfectly and is almost the same colour as my Rimmel lipstick but is less ashy and brightens my face a bit more. It's super creamy and soft, doesn't dry my lips out and stays on for a good few hours without needing to be reapplied, so no less than my usual lipsticks from other brands. 
This is my first Rimmel lipstick and I really love it - the other colours in the range are so pretty and the packaging is simple but works really well. I especially like the clear top as it makes it a lot easier to look at the colours and pick the one you want!





It's basically a 'my lips but better' colour again (I think I'm having a neutral lipstick phase) but is more flattering than the Rimmel 008. It also has a slight shine which makes it look quite natural and pretty! It's my most worn lipstick over the last month or so and I can safely say it's staying in my bag as a regular!
I've also read somewhere that it's inspired by the colour Audrey Hepburn's character Holly wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's which makes me rather happy - I love Audrey's style!
Available from Boots for £7.49
Do you guys have any from this range? What other colours should I try?
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. I always love Revlon's lipstick ranges, but their Kissable Lip stains have to be my favourite! Lovely colour on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still need to try those - I'll have a look at them next time I'm in Boots! xx

      Delete